ING Germany – UI Designer & UI Design Lead Web Banking (01.2019 – today)
Currently I am the UI Designer in the Squad Money Management in ING Germany. We are responsible to improve and maintain our Web Banking Application for our 9.5 million customers. With 10 million monthly visitors we are continuously observing customer interactions and create new engaging features making their banking experience easier and more personal.
Within the role as UI Design Lead Web Banking I keep consistency through the application and overview all new module developments. I am always looking at opportunities to update the design to fit modern customer expectations. Working close with colleagues within the UX Chapters, other Tribes and developers allows me to achieve improvements within a short timeframe.
Responsibility & Projects
- UI Designer Money Management
- UI Design Lead Web Banking Application
- Design QA Web Banking Application
- Communication Money Management Features
- IT-Custodian InVision
- Animation, Design Love, Design Metrics, Design Conference
- Top 10 International Innovation Bootcamp
- 3rd Place CX Day
- Client: ING Germany
- Responsibility: UX/UI Design
- Time: 01.2019 – today
- Page: www.ing.de